Saturday, July 5, 2008

first impressions

Hey there, my name's Tanner Morita.
It would be great if I could actually get this thing up and running and to be able to consistently post on it, but ya know, I'm really not that great at sticking with these things. Anyways, I guess I'll just start with the basic things about myself.

I'm currently 18 years old, though if for some strange reason someone is reading this after 2008, than that information is false. hah. I am out of school and not really sure what my future holds. You see, I'm kinda doing this whole "music" thing where I write music with five other fellows and see how many people we can force to listen to it. If you would like, you can listen to my band, A Hope For Home, at www.myspace.com/ahopeforhome

Other than that, you can pretty much just ask me anything else you'd like and I'd be happy to answer. I'm not really sure if this site has any sort of messaging system or not, but if not you can contact me either on my myspace at www.myspace.com/mysoliloquy
or email me at tannermorita@gmail.com

Not really sure if anybody will ever read this or not, but I'm still gonna write this as if everyone is reading. haha.

toodles.


ps. I know I'm completely stealing this from my friend Taylor over at http://theclassicloop.blogspot.com/
but I don't really care at all. Anyways, I think I'm gonna be posting random things that I'm looking at, listening to, feeling, tasting, and/or smelling.

So here we go;

With My Ears:
Means - To Keep Me From Sinking
Feist - The Reminder
This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain
Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
Iron & Wine - Boy With A Coin & Carousel

With My Eyes:
(Reading)
House of Leaves - Just the cover so far
(Seeing)
Pan's Labrynth - again, hah

With My Hands:
A Hope For Home - "The Everlasting Man" CD art

With My Tongue:
Chicken Wraps
Mac n' Cheese

1 comment:

Esther Noemi Reyes said...

hey tanner.
hope your doing good so far.
just wanted to let you know that this blog thing is awesome and keep it up. i got one a long time ago and never go into it. but im sure you'll do fine. well good luck with your band, hope everything goes well.