I have the worst hoarse throat ever. I seriously sound like an 87 year old woman who's been smoking since she was 12. ugh. Recording has definitely taken its toll on me. I am tired from staying up late and working on interludes and whatnot, my voice is gone from recording vocals when I am not a vocalist, my pride is shot from trying to record the same part a billion times and getting it wrong every time, my fingers hurt from playing guitar with fingertips that aren't ever supposed to play like that, and my tummy hurts from being at Dan's all day where there is never any food to eat. Oh, and I smell bad.
That's about it. I kinda just felt like complaining. Thanks for listening, internets.
With my eyes:
(reading)
House of Leaves - Introduction
With my ears:
Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
A Hope For Home - The Everlasting Man
With my tongue:
Taco Bell - Beeny Cheese & Rice Burrito, Cheese Quesadilla
With my hands:
A Hope For Home - Outtro
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I could live off of taco bell.
Post a Comment